The implementation of most new projects requires enterprises to additionally assess their profitability and payback periods.
The marketing agency "GidMarket" has been making such calculations since 2007. You can order here a feasibility study of investments in a new business, as well as the modernization or expansion of existing production. Depending on the client's requests, it is provided with either as part of a business plan, or a feasibility study drawn up as an independent document.
Approximate work plan for specialists:
1. Summary (description of the idea, features of the project, principles of its implementation).
2. Relevance of calculations.
3. Marketing part (economic strategy, business model, product promotion, advertising campaign, pricing principles, product range, analysis of advantages and weaknesses).
4. Organizational plan (location, stages of implementation, personnel structure, staffing, information support, taxation, legal support).
5. Characteristics of production (basic parameters, technologies, description of equipment, calculations of direct costs and fixed assets).
6. Financial section of the feasibility study:
- Sources of investment and analysis of their effectiveness
- Calculation of total costs, tax payments, loan servicing costs, working capital dynamics, performance results
- Financial statement
- Cost structure
- Break-even ratios
- Assessment of the feasibility of implementation
- Payback periods
7. Risks (list, ways to minimize).
Thus, regardless of the cost of doing a feasibility study, its benefits always outweigh the costs incurred. Such calculations make it possible to visually show the income from a future enterprise or a new direction of production, and the influence of various factors on it. On their basis, investors and business owners decide whether to start a project or abandon it, choose the most cost-effective option from those presented and the amount of investment.
This document is one of the mandatory ones for attracting external financing, for example, when applying for bank loans.
How to purchase a feasibility study?
Detailed calculations and analysis of financial indicators, development of the most profitable production solutions, and effective organizational methods for their implementation will be carried out by the specialists of the «GidMarket» company at a high level.
You can get:
- Development of a formal feasibility study to provide management, shareholders, and business partners, attract investors;
- Objective information about the current state of affairs in the desired market segment and its prospects;
- Expert opinions on the launch of a new line, modernization of equipment, construction and reconstruction of a building, etc.
To find out the price of preparing a feasibility study for specific business projects and buying the corresponding service, leave a request on the website. You can send an application through a special online form or by phone.