Selling jewelry is a stable and promising line of business. However, to get the maximum benefit, it is important to have accurate data on the state of the industry. GidMarket Agency specializes in conducting professional research in various areas of the economy and is ready to provide a detailed analysis of the jewelry market in India over the past few years.
The company's experts assess the current situation in the sector, dynamics and development potential. All this information can be used by plant owners, investors and other interested parties.
The catalog of ready-made reports contains a work performed based on the analysis of the jewelry market in India for 2011-2013.
It includes the following information:
- Tables and diagrams reflecting the state of affairs at the moment of research and perspectives for the future.
- Product consumption (segmentation of the target audience, preferences and popular styles, motivation).
- Review of the domestic production of jewelry of this class (volume, growth rates, trends).
- Analysis of the main participants in the jewelry market in India (largest factories, distributors, retailers).
- Pricing principles.
- Established sales channels and ways to promote products.
Methodology for Analyzing the Jewelry Market in India
Information search, for example:
- in the reports of the Federal Tax Service, the Federal Customs Service, Rosstat and industry departments;
- materials of printed and electronic publications, scientific and reference literature;
- ratings of marketing and expert agencies;
- reviews and interviews of independent experts;
- open financial statements of enterprises and factories.
Conducting a survey of interested players in the sector (manufacturers, distributors, buyers, etc.).
After studying the collected data, marketers draw informed conclusions and develop recommendations.
In the absence of the necessary information in the finished conclusion, order a study according to individual requests.
To do this, fill out the appropriate form on the website or call the managers of the GidMarket company by phone.