The expediency of opening a hotel is determined on the basis of factors showing the economic efficiency of such an enterprise. The GidMarket company will provide you with a hotel business plan with a visual financial model.
You can purchase both a ready-made project and order the development of an individual document with additional calculations. Such services are in demand by the founders of new hotels and their investors, including when making management decisions and obtaining bank loans.
With their help, you can:
- identify optimal schemes for organizing activities (business plans are drawn up separately for various types of hotels or hotel complexes);
- identify a niche in the market and a program to conquer it;
- formulate goals and outline steps to achieve them;
- anticipate risks, etc.
Structure of a typical hotel business plan
- Summary (brief description of the idea).
- Analysis of the relevant segment of the services market (the prospect of creating an enterprise of this type in India, the current demand from the population).
- Marketing strategy (goals, consumer segmentation, assortment policy, promotion principles, assessment of project weaknesses and its competitive advantages).
- Organizational aspects (location, stages of company creation, structure and staffing, registration procedure, risks, legal, information and tax support).
- Production characteristics. The business plan includes a description of the hotel, features of its furnishings, equipment, finishes, the amount of necessary investments.
- Principles of financing the project (including the opinion of experts on the feasibility of its implementation).
- Applications with calculations, tables, diagrams.
Order an individual plan or buy a finished project from the GidMarket catalog by clicking on one of the links on the current page.
Consultations can be obtained via online chat, by e-mail, as well as by phone.