The deadline for submitting the report is 20 business days. The study is sold with an update
For successful operation, most sectors of the economy require timely and objective analysis of data on the raw materials used. Experienced marketers will help to fulfill it. GidMarket experts will provide customers with a ready-made report on the state of the production segment they are interested in or study it according to individual requirements.
The study of the expandable polystyrene market is in great demand today. This is a very promising area for investment and business, as these products are in demand in the most dynamically developing industries, such as the defense industry, construction, the food industry, and medicine.
The report includes the following information:
1. General characteristics (volume and saturation, including breakdown by union territories, indicators for previous years, factors influencing the situation, main prospects and trends).
2. Analysis of foreign trade operations (size, share and structure of imports, foreign companies are leaders in the domestic segment).
3. Parameters of the competitive environment (volume, shares, sales system, pricing policy of the main manufacturers and distributors).
4. Characteristics of consumption (average prices, including imports, demand factors, volume and structure of purchases, main consumers in construction and packaging production).
5. Forecast indicators
6. Conclusions, recommendations.
The procedure for conducting a market research of expandable polystyrene
In the process of studying the industry, many information sources are used, which are in the public domain and insiders. In particular, useful information can be obtained:
- on the official websites of government agencies (FTS, FCS, Rosstat, etc.);
- in the materials of online publications, print and electronic media;
- from ratings of analytical, consulting and marketing agencies;
- from price lists and price bulletins;
- in scientific and technical literature and reference books;
- in the financial statements of manufacturers.
Also in the course of such studies, it is practiced to take expert interviews with key participants in the expandable polystyrene market.
Based on the information collected, a report is drawn up with a detailed description of the issue, reasonable forecasts and recommendations from specialists.
To order a service or purchase a finished product, you must fill out the proposed form on the site. You can clarify the details of cooperation by the specified phone numbers in or.
Part 1. Overview of the Indian Expandable Polystyrene Market
1.1. Main characteristics of the market
1.2. Expandable polystyrene market volume dynamics 2016-2020 Potential market capacity
1.3. Assessment of factors affecting the market
1.4. Expandable Polystyrene Market Life Cycle Stage
1.5. Competition from substitute products
Part 2. Competitive analysis in the expandable polystyrene market
2.1. Major players in the market
2.2. Market shares of the largest competitors
2.3. Profiles of major players
Part 3. Analysis of the production of expandable polystyrene
3.1. Volume and dynamics of domestic production of expandable polystyrene
3.2. Share of exports in the production of expandable polystyrene
3.3. Segmentation of expanded polystyrene production by regions:
3.3.1. Production by Union Territories
3.3.2. Production by states of India
Part 4. Analysis of foreign trade supplies of expandable polystyrene
4.1. The volume and dynamics of imports of expandable polystyrene
4.2. Structure of imports by countries
4.3. The volume and dynamics of exports of expandable polystyrene
4.4. Structure of exports by countries
Part 5. Expandable polystyrene consumption analysis
5.1. Expandable polystyrene consumption dynamics
5.2. Analysis of the results of tenders for the purchase
Part 6. Price Analysis
6.1. Average producer prices by union territories
6.2. Average consumer prices by states in India
Part 7. Assessment of factors of investment attractiveness of the market
Part 8. Expandable polystyrene market forecast up to 2025