Many industries in India require an up-to-date and accurate description of the raw material situation. To obtain such information, you should contact experienced marketers.
The agency ""GidMarket"" is ready to provide customers with the results of a study already conducted over the past period. If you wish or need additional study of the state of affairs in a particular commodity sector of the economy, you can order the appropriate service on an individual basis.
Due to the active growth in construction, oil and gas production and transport production, investors are of particular interest to the rolled metal market in India, a professional assessment of which for 2011-2013 is available on this website.
The study was carried out by competent specialists on a number of indicators. The information included in the report will be useful in making managerial decisions in the short and medium term.
In particular, the expert opinion contains:
- General overview of the rolled metal market in India in 2011-2013 (capacity, volume and its dynamics, current trends, etc.).
- Analysis of the competitive environment.
- Description of the situation with the production and foreign trade deliveries of raw materials.
- Assessment of consumption (the most demanded commodity items, the influence of the seasonal factor, etc.).
- Conclusions of experts, recommendations to users.
Methods used in the study of the rolled metal market in India in 2011-2013
Collection of information from available sources, including:
- databases of regional and federal government agencies (Rosstat, FTS, FCS);
- websites of economic companies;
- thematic and analytical portals;
- public financial statements of enterprises.
Survey of the main players in this sector of the economy (manufacturers, buyers, importers, representative offices of foreign factories, etc.).
To purchase a ready-made report or order a special study, use the appropriate application forms on the website of the GidMarket company.
You can get advice on the indicated phones.