Enterprises, large consumers, investors make decisions, as a rule, on the basis of an objective assessment of the relevant industry. Its implementation is the task of professional marketers.
The GidMarket company has a whole staff of specialists with the necessary qualifications who are able to study in detail the issue of interest to the client and provide him with reasonable conclusions. We have at our disposal a ready-made report based on the analysis of the ferrous and non-ferrous scrap market. It is possible to update it promptly at the current time or conduct a separate assessment of this area on an individual order.
Products made of iron and cast iron, as well as those containing copper, bronze, brass and other similar impurities are widely used as secondary raw materials. This allows saving resources, including irreplaceable ones, and maintaining a clean environment. Such opportunities open up great development prospects for the segment and require close study.
Organization of market research of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap
The report presented on the site and available for purchase includes the following information:
- Assessment of the current state, trends in production, consumption and trade in the world (by key players).
- Turnover figures for this raw material in India.
- Data on exports and imports (for each group of products).
- The state of affairs in the domestic sector (including the situation in metallurgy, the procedure for forming costs, the main procurement schemes, the state in the field of car recycling, the level of administration and control, etc.).
Various methods of data collection are used to analyze the ferrous and non-ferrous scrap market, including:
- search for information in open databases of state institutions and industry departments, on analytical portals, in the media, in public reporting of enterprises, in marketing ratings, as well as obtaining information from insider sources;
- survey of the main participants (manufacturers, consumers, importers, sales representatives and dealers).
You can purchase the presented report or order a new one according to your own criteria on the website or by calling the specified phone number.