World Market Analysis
Analysis of the world market aims to identify and study market conditions in other countries or around the world.
This research helps to understand and take into account the buyer's request, find new consumers, and determine the optimal price for their products and the capacity of the desired segment. Since the market environment is constantly changing, such analysis should be carried out regularly, especially for importers and exporters.
Objective information about the international market simplifies the following decisions:
- is it worth entering the world market;
- whether it is worth entering a particular segment;
- how attractive is the niche;
- how to position your company abroad;
- what model of entering the target market is better to choose;
- whether it is necessary to adjust the pricing or marketing policy.
A professional analysis will show where the industry you are interested in is heading and which of the available areas are the most promising.
You will also receive examples of successful cases, and strategies which can be adapted for your business.
What is included in the structure of the analysis of the world market
- Market research and analysis
- Identification of existing or potential buyers
- Analysis of consumer requirements for the product
- Identification of the current offer in the segment
- Demand assessment
- The study of external factors affecting the success of sales
- Search for corporate buyers
- Analysis of competitors: their products, marketing activity, segment shares
- Determining the "entry threshold" for a specific industry or niche
Ordering an analysis of a foreign or international market in our agency will be convenient and as transparent as possible:
- Send an application in any convenient form: by letter, through the feedback box or by phone
- Our manager will contact you to clarify the goals of the study and your wishes.
- If you do not know exactly what kind of research you need and on what scale, our employee will help you find your way
- We will prepare a commercial offer with a detailed description of the research methods
- Together with you we will draw up a technical task, specify the terms of the study and the cost
- We will answer your questions, adjust the commercial offer in accordance with your wishes
- We will send you a contract for signing and documents for payment for the selected service
- The manager will keep you updated on the progress of the work.
- Based on the results of the study, you will receive a detailed report with data on the global market segment you are interested in, expert conclusions and a niche development forecast
If necessary, we will finalize the report free of charge within the agreed terms of reference.
The study is carried out by desk and field methods. Their sequence and combination depending on the tasks. We conduct secondary surveys, evaluating the availability, profitability and market size. If necessary, our experts conduct field work in the country of interest to you: they study consumers, supply and demand.
Cost of analysis
Each study is individual, so there is no single tariff.
The cost of the service is affected by:
- The specifics of your product or service
- Survey geography: the whole world, one or several regions
- Scope of the task: a full market analysis with a full list of processes studied (competitors, consumers, forecast) is usually more expensive than the analysis of a single aspect - for example, consumption
- The time period for which the analysis is required
- Lead time: we take urgent orders, but their cost is usually above average
- Number of ordered services: when paying for several studies, we will provide a discount
What will be required from you
- Information about your business and the tasks you would like to solve
- Your vision of the purpose of the study, plans for using its results
- Data you would like to see in the report
- Willingness to fill out a small questionnaire: it will help to formulate a wish and clarify the task