Tender Analytics monitoring the conditions and results of trading.
To do this, you need to conduct a professional study of the industry or regional market and assess the competitive advantages of your company.
What to explore:
- Your industry: supply and demand, similar orders in the region;
- Competitive environment: bidders
- Procurement volumes
What is included in the structure of the study
- price monitoring;
- analysis of information resources on which bidding takes place;
- determination of pricing parameters in your area;
- price range calculation;
- conclusion with conclusions and recommendations.
The analytical report answers the following questions:
- what volume of products are usually purchased at auction in your region;
- in which regions is the maximum demand for your product or service;
- which bidders are the most active;
- Is there seasonality in your field and how does it affect purchases?
- which companies most often win similar tenders;
- what is the average number of bidders?
Tender Analytics can be ordered as a stand-alone study or as part of another, larger study. For example, in a market forecast, we examine relevant trading data.
How we are working
- Send us a request - by letter, through the feedback box or by phone.
- Our manager will contact you: to clarify your tasks, listen to your wishes, and offer research options
- We will prepare a commercial offer with a detailed description of the research methods, specify its terms and cost
- We will answer your questions, adjust the commercial offer in accordance with your wishes
- Together we will draw up a technical task
- We will send you an agreement to sign and an invoice for payment for the selected service.
- While the analysts are working, the manager will keep you updated on the progress of the study, as well as provide communication with experts
- Based on the results of the analysis, you will receive a detailed report with procurement data, experts' conclusions about the possibility of participating in the tender, and recommendations for submitting an application. If necessary, we will finalize the report free of charge within the agreed terms of reference
Cost of analysis
There is no single tariff for tender research: the price of the service is affected by the scope of trading, the specifics of the industry, regional features, the wishes of the client, and many other factors. We approve the final price after drawing up a research plan and agreeing on the terms of reference. It does not change unilaterally.
With a low budget, you can purchase a ready-made analysis of tenders or other research, during which the tenders were studied. It is faster and cheaper than an individual study. This option is suitable for businesses that are considering bidding but do not have experience in tenders. If you don't know if it's worth investing in this area, the finished study will give you an idea of the overall picture of purchasing in the industry.
What will be required from you
- Information about your business and tasks that you would like to solve with our help
- Your vision of the purpose of the study, plans for using its results
- Data you would like to see in the report
- Willingness to fill out a small questionnaire: it will help to formulate a wish and clarify the task