What is SWOT?
S - Strengths (strengths);
W - Weaknesses (weaknesses);
O - Opportunities (opportunities of the firm);
T - Threats (threats).
SWOT analysis is a study of the external and internal environment of the enterprise in the current market conditions. This tool allows you to conclude the competitiveness of the company.
Stages of SWOT analysis:
In conducting a SWOT analysis, there are three stages that are associated with the internal and external environment of the enterprise, as well as their comparison.
1. The internal environment of the company.
At this stage, the existing image of the enterprise is formed using a set of characteristics.
2. External environment of the company.
The second stage includes:
- Identification of general economic, technological and social trends that influence customer behavior.
- Description of existing customer expectations. Formulating desired customer expectations.
3. Comparison of the internal and external environment of the company.
At the final stage of the study, it is necessary:
- Match the characteristics of the company with the most significant expectations of consumers.
- Highlight strengths and weaknesses in relation to the desires of the consumer.
- Describe and evaluate the possible risks of the enterprise, if the company does not carry out any changes.
If you are planning to conduct a study, in our company the process will be as transparent and simple as possible for you:
- Submit your request by email, email, or phone. Our manager will contact you, ask about your tasks and wishes, help formulate goals, offer research options
- We will prepare a commercial offer with a detailed description of the research methods, specify its terms and cost
- We will answer your questions, adjust the commercial offer in accordance with your wishes
- We will send you an agreement to sign and an invoice for payment for the selected service.
- While the analysts are working, the manager will keep you updated on the progress of the study
- Based on the results of the analysis, you will receive a detailed report with the collected data, expert conclusions and forecasts. If necessary, we will finalize the report free of charge within the agreed terms of reference
Each study is individual, so there is no single tariff. The cost of the service is affected by the volume and availability of the necessary information, the specifics of the industry, the geography of the study, the wishes of the client, and many other factors. We approve the final price after drawing up a research plan and agreeing on the terms of reference. It does not change unilaterally.
With a low budget, you can purchase a ready-made analysis of the market you need. It is faster and cheaper than an individual study. This option is suitable for businesses at the decision-making stage – for example, whether it is worth investing in an unfamiliar direction.
What will be required from you
- Information about your business and tasks that you would like to solve with our help
- Your vision of the purpose of the study, plans for using its results
- Data you would like to see in the report
- Willingness to fill out a small questionnaire: it will help to formulate a wish and clarify the task