Search for the most promising niches and segments
Search for promising niches and segments (search for promising business directions) involves the identification of new profitable markets, and in-demand goods in accordance with the capabilities and competencies of the client.
The service is available both to people who are just planning to start their own business and to existing businesses whose owners plan to develop a strategy for further development.
Tasks of searching for promising directions
- Development of a plan for entering a new market and its implementation (opening new branches, branches, launching sales of a new product, expanding business, etc.);
- Identification of new opportunities for the development of the company (search for effective models of work, building relationships with customers).
Market Niche Selection Structure
1. Assessment of the internal capabilities of the company
- Consultations on available resources, consultations on availability of technical capacity;
- Identification of the strengths of the company, with the help of which it is possible to obtain decisive competitive advantages in the market.
2. Search for promising niches and market segments
- Identification of the most interesting free niches;
- Definition of potential;
- Analysis of the interested audience (tastes, preferences);
- Determining the level of demand;
- Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of a product or service.
3. Competitive saturation
An assessment is made of the number of existing competitors in the market and their share.
4. Assessment of possible payback and profitability
1. Existing business
- Possible directions of diversification;
- Entering a new niche/segment;
- Identification of sales drivers and barriers;
- Search for new markets;
- Search for business expansion opportunities;
- Choice of development strategy;
- Modernization of the sales model.
2. New business
- Analysis of existing market competitors;
- Capacity rating;
- Assessment of market conditions;
- Product consumption analysis;
- Formation of USP;
- Marketing strategy and advertising campaign planning;
3. Business reorientation
- Assessment of the company's existing market assets and the possibility of their reorientation;
- Entering a new niche/segment;
- Analysis of drivers and barriers of a new/adjacent market;
- Assessment of the market environment;
- Analysis of the market demand for a new product or service;
- Analysis of development opportunities;
- Sales model analysis.
If you are planning to conduct a study, in our company the process will be as transparent and simple as possible for you:
- Submit your request by email, email, or phone. Our manager will contact you, ask about your tasks and wishes, help formulate goals, offer research options
- We will prepare a commercial offer with a detailed description of the research methods, specify its terms and cost
- We will answer your questions, adjust the commercial offer in accordance with your wishes
- We will send you an agreement to sign and an invoice for payment for the selected service.
- While the analysts are working, the manager will keep you updated on the progress of the study
- Based on the results of the analysis, you will receive a detailed report with the collected data, expert conclusions and forecasts. If necessary, we will finalize the report free of charge within the agreed terms of reference
Each study is individual, so there is no single tariff. The cost of the service is affected by the volume and availability of the necessary information, the specifics of the industry, the geography of the study, the wishes of the client, and many other factors. We approve the final price after drawing up a research plan and agreeing on the terms of reference. It does not change unilaterally.
With a low budget, you can purchase a ready-made analysis of the market you need. It is faster and cheaper than an individual study. This option is suitable for businesses at the decision-making stage – for example, whether it is worth investing in an unfamiliar direction.
What will be required from you
- Information about your business and tasks that you would like to solve with our help
- Your vision of the purpose of the study, plans for using its results
- Data you would like to see in the report
- Willingness to fill out a small questionnaire: it will help to formulate a wish and clarify the task