Market size analysis
Market size analysis in dynamics helps to track its history: how it has developed over the course of several years, in which direction and by how much sales volumes have changed.
The study also allows you to make a decision about changing the volume of production, launching a new product or opening an enterprise.
According to the analysis of the company, it is easier to understand its place relative to competitors. It is necessary to understand why sales are falling or not growing - whether external factors or internal circumstances of the business influence this. Market volume indicators will also be useful when communicating with potential investors: they can convince partners of the profitability of the direction.
The results of the study will help to better understand the market opportunities and their dynamics. This information helps to assess the potential of your own business and build a development strategy for several years.
Market volume analysis methods
- ""Upwards""(this method is also called according to consumption rate""):
helps to find out how many goods were bought in a particular market for a selected period - for example, for a year. To calculate, we multiply the number of the target audience by the consumption rate.
collection and processing of retail sales data in your niche.
- Real sales method:
is based on the processing of information on real sales of goods and services received from industry leaders.
What is included in the structure of the study?
Market size is the quantity of goods or services provided in a particular sector. It is calculated in cash or kind.
The market can be regional, pan-Indian or global.
To calculate the volume, you need to find out the number of buyers, as well as how many products and with what frequency they purchase.
It is better to study the market in dynamics, usually for 3-5 years: this allows you to estimate the average annual market growth rate. Or you need to understand the volume of production within the country, as well as exports and imports.
Depending on the objectives of your business, the study may cover one, several or all of the listed types of markets.
When analyzing the market volume, you can analyze the following indicators:
- dynamics of demand and supply development;
- factors affecting demand;
- share of competitors;
- market segments.
To get a professional market volume study:
- Send us a request - by letter, via the feedback form or by phone.
- Our manager will contact you to clarify your tasks and wishes
- If you don’t know exactly what information your business lacks, the manager will help you formulate goals and offer solutions
- We will prepare a commercial offer with a detailed description of the research methods, specify its terms and cost
- Together with you, we will draw up a detailed technical task
- We will answer your questions, adjust the commercial offer in accordance with your wishes
- We will send you an agreement to sign and an invoice for payment of the study.
- While the analysts are working, the manager will keep you updated on the progress of the study
- As a result of the analysis, you will receive a detailed report with data on market indicators and dynamics, as well as answers to other questions posed in the terms of reference
If necessary, we will finalize the report free of charge within the agreed TOR
Cost of analysis
The price of the service is affected by:
- industry specifics;
- regional features;
- scope of the task;
- geography of analysis
- terms of work;
- If you pay for several studies, we will offer you a discount.
We approve the final cost after drawing up a research plan and agreeing on the terms of reference. It does not change unilaterally.
With a low budget, you can purchase a ready-made analysis of the size of a suitable market or another study in which this indicator was estimated. The cost of a finished report is significantly lower than an individual order. In addition, you do not have to wait for the results, but this option does not take into account the individual characteristics of the request.
What will be required from you
- Information about your business and tasks that you would like to solve with our help
- Your vision of the purpose of the study, plans for using its results
- Data you would like to see in the report
- Willingness to fill out a small questionnaire: it will help to formulate a wish and clarify the task