A professional market analysis will give you all the information you need to make an informed business decision.
What will you get as a result of the study:
- Understanding the evolution of the market, its dynamics over several years - in what periods it grew or fell, whether there is stagnation. The analysis of long periods helps to identify trends and external factors that are critical for the business.
- Market development forecast: its current state and growth prospects. This allows you to consciously decide whether to enter a new niche.
- Analysis of the average market price of similar offers, and pricing recommendations based on your USP.
- Determine the areas of competition: the strengths of your company, the availability of unique offers, and opportunities for their development.
- Objective information about production volumes. With such data, it is possible to assess the effectiveness of the use of fixed assets and the prospects for expanding production.
- Niche capacity assessment, supply and demand ratio.
What is included in the structure of market research
- Analysis of the dynamics of the market volume for several years: we determine the market capacity, the dynamics of sales of relevant goods or services, and the indicators of the selected period. Usually, we study data for a period of 3 to 5 years, but the interval can be changed at the request of the client
- Market potential calculation: find out if you can sell more
- Studying trends and prospects in the desired segment: highlighting potential areas of development
- Consumption analysis: we will analyze the largest consumers, we will analyze tenders
- Analysis of the competitive environment - large manufacturers of similar products or service providers. We find out their market share, analyze the assortment, price and marketing activity
- Identification of influencing external factors: social, economic, technological, geographical, political and legal. We use STEP analysis, formulate conclusions in an accessible language
- Market development forecast for 5 years ahead.
If you plan to conduct a market analysis in our company, the process will be as transparent and simple as possible for you:
- Send us a request in any form convenient for you: by letter, through the feedback box or by phone. Our manager will contact you to clarify the details: he will ask about your tasks and how you plan to use the results of the study. If you do not know exactly what information your business lacks, the manager will be happy to help you formulate goals and offer solutions
- We will prepare a commercial offer, in which we will describe in detail the structure and methods of the study, indicate its time and cost
- We will answer all questions about the content, methodology, work order or budget. The commercial offer is adjusted by your wishes and comments.
- After agreeing on all the details, you will receive a contract for signing and an invoice for payment for the selected service.
- After payment, the manager will transfer your request to the specialists in the analytical department. Analysts can ask a number of clarifying questions and listen to your suggestions and doubts. At the same time, all work is carried out through the manager - you can clarify or supplement the information at any time.
- The collected information, the result of their analysis and their conclusions will be prepared by analysts in the form of a structured report, which the manager will provide to you
- After receiving the report, you can discuss it with our staff, ask questions or make suggestions. If necessary, we will modify it free of charge within the framework of the initially approved TOR.
Cost of analysis
Just as no two studies are the same, there is no universal value for market analysis.
What affects the price of the service:
- Features of a product or service, specifics of a market segment
- Study geography: city or regions, India or other countries
- Scope of the task: a full-fledged market analysis with a full list of processes studied, or a narrower goal, such as studying consumption or the competitive environment
- The duration of the study period
- The urgency of work: the faster the result is needed, the higher the cost
- Discounts: for example, when paying for several reports at once, we will reduce the cost of each work
With a low budget, you can not order individual market research but purchase a ready-made one. The price for it will be lower, besides, you will not have to wait for the results. Ready-made options do not solve specific business problems and do not take into account the specifics of the request, but they can be a great way out when you need to decide whether it is worth investing in a new direction at all.
What will be required from you
- Information about your business and tasks that you would like to solve with our help
- Your vision of the purpose of the study, plans for using its results
- Data you would like to see in the report
- Willingness to fill out a small questionnaire: it will help to formulate a wish and clarify the task