Export Analysis is a marketing research in which we collect and process information about the export of products for sale abroad.
Understanding the volumes and dynamics of exports allows us to assess the prospects for a company to enter the international market. Already existing exporters need objective information in order to make informed management decisions.
The analysis also provides indirect information that can be used to conclude the market as a whole.
For example, zero exports and inactive imports often indicate some serious barriers to entry into the international market. These could be certification issues, economic sanctions, or Indian products not meeting Western standards.
Export analysis helps to solve the following tasks:
- Assessment of the company's export potential
- Development of a strategy for the production of goods for export
- Decision-making on product range and sales markets
- The building or adjusting export policy
- Obtaining information on potential consumers abroad: it is easier to establish contact with companies that already have experience in cooperation with Indian manufacturers.
The export analysis includes:
- Determination of the volume of exports (in physical and value terms)
- Calculation of the average price of goods for export
- Identification of the largest exporters
In the report, we will reveal the structure of exports of the products you are interested in according to a convenient indicator:
- by manufacturing companies
- by shipping companies
- by recipient companies
- by recipient country
We will present the data in physical or monetary terms, depending on which system is more convenient for your business.
If you are planning to carry out an export analysis, in our company the process will be as transparent and simple as possible for you:
- Submit your request by email, email, or phone. Our manager will contact you, ask about your tasks and wishes, help formulate goals, offer research options
- We will prepare a commercial offer with a detailed description of the research methods, specify its terms and cost
- We will answer your questions, adjust the commercial offer in accordance with your wishes
- We will send you an agreement to sign and an invoice for payment for the selected service.
- While the analysts are working, the manager will keep you updated on the progress of the study
- Based on the results of the analysis, you will receive a detailed report with the collected data, expert conclusions and forecasts. If necessary, we will finalize the report free of charge within the agreed terms of reference
Cost of analysis
Each study is individual, so there is no single tariff.
The cost of the service is affected by:
- Product specifics
- The task of the study: for example, to analyze the total volume of exports or the volume of deliveries by country, and producer, to determine the cost of the exported goods:
- The time period for which the analysis is required
- Work completion time
- Number of ordered services: when paying for several studies, we will provide a discount
What will be required from you
- Information about your business and tasks that you would like to solve with our help
- Your vision of the purpose of the study, plans for using its results
- Data you would like to see in the report
- Willingness to fill out a small questionnaire: it will help to formulate a wish and clarify the task
- TN VED codes that need to be analyzed - if you know them