Brand awareness testing
Brand recognition - this is the degree of awareness of buyers about the company, and their ability to remember and recognize the brand in different situations.
The client cannot be well versed in all products, brand recognition is one of the defining moments when buying.
Often the client gives preference to just those brands that he heard about or bought before.
Buyer Awareness Levels:
- "Top of Mind" - the deepest degree of awareness.
A brand is one of the first associations when talking about specific products or product categories.
- Active brand presence - customer awareness is dependent on his knowledge of a particular product category.
Consumers indicate the brand among others, answering the question ""What brands of TVs do you know?"".
- Passive brand presence - average, below average awareness, hints are important for the consumer to remember TM (logo, package design, etc.).
- Complete lack of brand - zero customer awareness.
Types of purchases
The purchase decision can be spontaneous or planned.
Planned Purchase - the decision comes even before the stage of visiting the store.
In the case of rare, expensive acquisitions, the client collects information about all known brands. The choice falls on one of the"best" companies.
RџSЂRё spontaneous purchase (impulsive purchase), the consumer chooses a TM with which he has already met before.
How to measure brand awareness
- Monitoring of social networks.
In social networks, you can track audience coverage, brand mentions. The information obtained will help to understand the attitude of buyers to the company and its products.
- Google Analytics and Yandex Metrika.
Services can help you track the main traffic channels on your site, and learn about the demographics of buyers and their engagement.
You can analyze reviews of the company and its products on special resources. Thus, to understand how the consumer relates to TM, what impressions the product evokes in him.
- Questionnaires and surveys.
Using these quantitative methods, you can get deep analytics, and understand the degree of rememberability of advertising, the number of satisfied customers, etc.
A number of questions are investigated along with the study of brand awareness:
- Experience of trial purchase - how many respondents had the experience of the first purchase;
- Repeat purchase experience – how many respondents had more than one purchase experience;
- Frequency of purchases - with what frequency the consumer buys products;
- Loyalty and satisfaction - the commitment of customers to a particular TM.
In what cases is research needed:
- When developing or adjusting an advertising strategy;
- When deciding on a campaign to promote your own TM;
- When evaluating the performance of a marketing campaign and other promotions;
- When determining the KPI of specialized departments or key managers
If you are planning to conduct a study, in our company the process will be as transparent and simple as possible for you:
- Submit your request by email, email, or phone. Our manager will contact you, ask about your tasks and wishes, help formulate goals, offer research options
- We will prepare a commercial offer with a detailed description of the research methods, specify its terms and cost
- We will answer your questions, adjust the commercial offer in accordance with your wishes
- We will send you an agreement to sign and an invoice for payment for the selected service.
- While the analysts are working, the manager will keep you updated on the progress of the study
- Based on the results of the analysis, you will receive a detailed report with the collected data, expert conclusions and forecasts. If necessary, we will finalize the report free of charge within the agreed terms of reference
Each study is individual, so there is no single tariff. The cost of the service is affected by the volume and availability of the necessary information, the specifics of the industry, the geography of the study, the wishes of the client, and many other factors. We approve the final price after drawing up a research plan and agreeing on the terms of reference. It does not change unilaterally.
With a low budget, you can purchase a ready-made analysis of the market you need. It is faster and cheaper than an individual study. This option is suitable for businesses at the decision-making stage – for example, whether it is worth investing in an unfamiliar direction.
What will be required from you
- Information about your business and tasks that you would like to solve with our help
- Your vision of the purpose of the study, plans for using its results
- Data you would like to see in the report
- Willingness to fill out a small questionnaire: it will help to formulate a wish and clarify the task